Coronavirus Guest Information
We're open | Online bookings only
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
ONLINE BOOKINGS ONLY.
We want your visit with us to be really enjoyable, but above all, as safe as possible. That’s why we are going to continue with certain measures to help keep you and our team safe.
Please read below or download our helpful PDF guide to find out what we’re doing to ensure the safety of everyone on safari, and how you can do your bit too.
Before you arrive
- General visitors, including gift ticket holders and members, need to pick a time slot and book your tickets online. Please do not arrive without an online booking.
- We have removed the limit on the number of guests you can book for.
- If you’re experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, however mild, for everyone’s benefit, please stay home and only visit us when you’re feeling better.
- To make the most of your visit with us, download our handy companion app from the App Store
- Check our website and social media pages before you visit for the most up-to-date information
- We still recommend you check in on arrival using the NHS App.
When you arrive
- Please only arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before your allotted time slot
- At our arrival kiosks, you’ll see we’ve installed new hygiene screens. Because of this, you’ll be asked to read out your booking reference number, so have this to hand.
- Members will need to bring their valid membership cards with them on arrival.
- We still encourage social distancing, please be respectful to our other guests and staff
- Use our one-way systems when indicated.
- Use our hygiene stations to sanitise your hands.
- Practice great hygiene standards at all times, including regular hand washing and frequent use of hand sanitiser and catching any coughs or sneezes in your elbow
What we’re doing to keep you safe
- We are still managing the number of guests on site through arrival time slots, please check our Safari Drive last entry times and park closing times before you book.
- If you take a drive through our Baboon Jungle, we are unable to return any car parts that our cheeky baboons may take. The car friendly route is available as always.
- We will continue to maintain a high level of cleanliness in our toilets so queues may be a little longer than usual.
- Our restaurant and coffee shop will be open and visitors will be required to queue outside. Please find a seat first and we request only one member goes to the till to order.
- Outdoor food outlets will be open for takeaway food, including our new pizza/loaded fries and dessert kiosk, BBQ and ice cream parlour.
- Please pay by contactless cards wherever possible.
- Rides will continue to run at a reduced capacity with sanitising taking place frequently. This may lengthen queuing times so please be patient.
- We’ve introduced enhanced cleaning measures across the safari, throughout the day, which seek to disinfect high-frequency touchpoints
- You’ll see our team members wearing a range of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including face masks, disposable gloves and eye protection –– this is for both their safety and yours
- All of our team members are taking part in COVID-19-specific training programmes to help them keep themselves and you as safe as possible.
- Our Sea Lion display and Bird of Prey display will run with reduced capacity and we recommend guests still wear a face covering inside the buildings.
Wearing a mask on safari
From 19th July face masks will no longer be required by law and it is a personal choice to wear one. We do recommend that a face covering is worn inside any off our buildings including the toilets.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Yes there’ll be a queuing system in place for our toilet facilities and social distancing will be monitored. There’ll also be enhanced hygiene regimes for these facilities, so we ask you to be patient as queues are more likely.
Yes, our foot safari will be open with safety measures in place.
Yes, we will continue to limit the numbers of visitors who can book each day but expect us to be busier than usual.
No, we’re sorry to protect visitors and staff we’ll only be accepting online bookings. You can purchase your tickets and book your entry time slot clicking the “buy tickets” button below.
Members will need to book a free timeslot online and bring your valid Membership Card along with your booking reference.
Yes the foot safari is open with enhanced cleaning measure and social distancing measures in place.
Enhanced cleaning regimes are in operation regularly across the safari. Hand sanitisers are available to all guests in key areas.
We’re only taking online bookings to make your visit with us as contactless as possible. You can book an allowed time slot online here even on the same day as your visit! However, with reduced capacity and allocated time slots we recommend booking in advance as tickets have been selling out.
We’re asking all our guests to continue to stay at least 2 metres from other families and staff but our staff will also be on hand to ensure enhanced cleaning regimes. We also have one way systems in place across the foot safari.
Thank you from everyone at Knowsley Safari