We know value for money is important to our guests, so with this in mind we have designed our pricing guide to make sure you can make the most of your family days out throughout the year.
Midweek Motor Madness 2017
Every Monday to Friday from 27th February – 31st March
|Adults (age 16 and over)||£16.50||£14.85|
|Children (3 and over)||£12.50||£11.25|
|Children (under 3)||FREE||FREE|
Booking online and haven’t got a printer? Don’t worry, just note down the order confirmation code from your email and we can use that at the front gate too!
Prices for carers
We believe everyone should come and visit our safari park, so one-to-one carers go free with a paid disabled entry ticket. Any additional carers are required to pay entry prices. Carers must provide evidence such a blue badge or documentation from the DWP.
Acceptable evidence includes documentation that you are in receipt of one of the following:
i.. Carers Allowance
ii. Disability Living Allowance
iii. Personal Independence Payment
iv. Attendance Allowance.
We offer free admission on a one-to-one basis only, so any additional carers must pay the advertised admission rate. Therefore, a visitor who requires 2 to 1 carer ratio will need to pay for the client and one carer. It is the carers’ responsibility to show evidence of the above. Unfortunately, refunds will not be given if evidence is produced after admission.
We offer free admission to serving members of the military on production of a photo ID card.
Amusement rides are not included in admission prices. Tickets for the rides can be bought at the information centre on the day of your visit for £2.00 per ride or £10.00 for a wristband (£8.00 for members) which gives unlimited access to the rides for the day.
Are you always looking to catch the best deals to visit the park? Our exclusive membership deals offer free entry to the park as well as lots of other fantastic benefits.
Our admissions policy
1. Right of admission reserved.
2. On entering the park visitors are bound by the conditions of entry.
3. Feeding of animals is strictly forbidden.
4. Children aged under 36 months are free of charge.
5. Child rate applies to children aged 3 to 15.
6. Adult rate applies to those aged 16 to 59.
7. Senior rate applies to those 60 years or over.
8. A group rate is available to parties of 15 or more in one vehicle.
9. School rates only apply during school term times.
10. Nursery rates:- please contact the park directly.
11. Concessions for carers:
a. We offer free entry to carers only on the production of a blue badge or the following evidence from the DWP:
i. Evidence that you are in receipt of Carers Allowance.
ii. Evidence that you are in receipt of Disability Living Allowance.
iii. Evidence that you are receipt of Personal Independence Payment
iv. Evidence that you are in receipt of Attendance Allowance.
b. We offer free admission on a one-to-one basis only.
c. Additional carers must pay the advertised admission rate. Therefore, a visitor who requires 2 to 1 carer ratio would be required to pay for the client and one carer.
d. It is the carers’ responsibility to show evidence of the above.
e. Refunds will not be given if evidence is produced after admission.
12. We do not offer a student/NHS discount.
13. At this time we do not offer foster carers discount.
14. We operate a zero tolerance policy regarding abuse towards staff.