Our Baboon Bus is waiting to take you on Safari. The 16 or 33 seat minibus drives right around the whole safari drive every weekend and everyday throughout school holidays (subject to availability). Each trip can last between 1 to 2 hours depending on how busy the park is.
Whether you want to experience being driven through the baboons without risking your car or just want to sit back and enjoy the Safari while somebody else does the driving, we know you’ll love our Baboon Bus.
You can catch the Baboon Bus at the information centre. Please call to let us know if there are any access requirements so we can make arrangements prior to your arrival. See below for more information on access.
Don’t forget to buy your copy of the Safari Guidebook before setting off so you can be the expert. Guidebooks are just £2.50 each and have all you need to know about the animals as well as fantastic images.
How to grab your seat
To book and reserve your seat on the Baboon Bus please call the park on the morning you are due to visit (lines open 8am). Unfortunately bookings cannot be taken prior to the day of your visit. Places are limited with tickets sold on a first come first served basis.
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Baboon Bus tickets are £5 per person* and children under 3, if held on an adults lap, are no extra charge.
- The Baboon Bus is not included in admission price and does not currently run on weekdays during term time.
As the Baboon Bus is very popular with our guests places are subject to availability and we recommend phoning early on the day of your visit to book your seat.
Call 0151 430 9009 from 8am on day of visit to book a seat – please call early to avoid disappointment
People requiring special access on the Baboon Bus are asked to give 48 hours notice to convert for wheelchair access. Please check out our full terms and conditions for more information.
*Baboon Bus is not included in admission price. Usual admission price applies +£5 for Baboon Bus ticket
You can also book the Baboon Bus for private tours such as birthdays or special occasions. Bookings can be made for weekends or during school holidays. Private bookings depart for 10:30 am and require at least 48 hours notice. We are afraid we aren’t able to take bookings for mid week during the off peak season.
When booking a private tour there is a £50 minimum booking for the minibus and £100 deposit for the 32 seater bus.
Seating in the minibus is a maximum of 16 persons or 12 persons and 1 wheelchair access.
Terms & Conditions for the Baboon Bus and Private Bookings
- No refunds given
- Price is per person not per family.
- The safari park reserves the right to cancel any bus tour without prior notice.
- Places are subject to availability, spaces are limited.
- Baboon Bus seats are first come first serve.
- Children under 3, if held on an adults lap, are no extra charge.
- We are unable to allow prams or pushchairs onto the bus.
- On board Safari Guide is provided on the new service only when available.
- People requiring special access on the Baboon Bus are asked to give at least 48 hours notice.
- When booking a private tour there is a £50 minimum booking.