Our Baboon Bus is waiting to take you on Safari. The 16 or 33 seat minibus drives right around the whole safari drive every weekend and everyday throughout school holidays (subject to availability). Each trip can last between 1 to 2 hours depending on how busy the park is.
Whether you want to experience being driven through the baboons without risking your car or just want to sit back and enjoy the Safari while somebody else does the driving, we know you’ll love our Baboon Bus.
You can catch the Baboon Bus at the information centre. Please call to let us know if there are any access requirements so we can make arrangements prior to your arrival. See below for more information on access.
Don’t forget to buy your copy of the Safari Guidebook before setting off so you can be the expert. Guidebooks are just £3.50 each and have all you need to know about the animals as well as fantastic images.
How to grab your seat
Our Baboon Bus is now available to book online! This means that you can now guarantee your seat on our baboon bus before the day of your adventure. Simply Click the link below to see our availability.
Gold Membership holders and guest who require wheelchair access please call 0151 430 9009 extension 6.
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Baboon Bus tickets are £5.50 per person* and children under 1s, if held on an adults lap, are no extra charge.
- The Baboon Bus is not included in admission price and does not currently run on weekdays during term time.
As the Baboon Bus is very popular with our guests places are subject to availability and we recommend booking in advance.
Book online to confirm your seat on the bus.
No seats left online? Ask on arrival to the park for any last minute availability.
People requiring special access on the Baboon Bus are asked to give 48 hours notice to convert for wheelchair access. Please check out our full terms and conditions for more information.
*Baboon Bus is not included in admission price. Usual admission price applies +£5.50 for Baboon Bus ticket
You can also book the Baboon Bus for private tours such as birthdays or special occasions. Bookings can be made for weekends or during school holidays. Private bookings depart for 10:30 am and require at least 48 hours notice. We are afraid we aren’t able to take bookings for mid week during the off peak season.
When booking a private tour there is a £55 minimum booking for the minibus and £110 deposit for the 33 seater bus.
Seating in the minibus is a maximum of 16 persons or 12 persons and 1 wheelchair access.
Terms & Conditions for the Baboon Bus and Private Bookings
- Baboon Bus tickets are Non-Refundable.
- Please arrive early, tickets are not transferrable to other services.
- Prams are not permitted, please use pram park at own risk or leave in your vehicle.
- Please arrive at the bus stop on time to allow prompt departure. If you are late we won’t wait.
- Wheelchair users– please contact the park on 0151 430 9009 ext. 6 for availability.
- Food is not permitted on the bus.
- Air-Conditioning is not provided and windows must be closed in certain sections, so the bus can get very hot, please bring water with you on hot days.
- Passengers must remain seated at all times.
- Children under 1 years of age can sit on knees free of charge, however we recommend all guests purchase a seat for comfort.
- Please note during busy periods the tour can take up to 2 hours and does the full 5 ½ mile drive.
- Our animals behave naturally and we cannot guarantee all species will be available or visible during your visit.
- We reserve the right to alter our schedule or cancel a service without notice.
- During periods of high winds some areas may not be accessible for safety reasons.
- When booking a private tour there is a £50 minimum booking.