Stay safe when you explore and follow our rules of entry. Our animals behave as close to the wild as possible and can be unpredictable, so staying safe inside your car at all times is essential. If you breakdown while on the safari drive, it is important that all passengers stay within the car – you should sound your horn and wait for a patrol vehicle to come to your assistance.
Guests are strictly prohibited from feeding the animals – that’s our job! If you are seen feeding the animals from your vehicle you will be asked to leave the park.
Our safari drive is full of wild animals who can act unpredictably at times and we are not able to accept any responsibility for damage caused by our baboons within their enclosure. If you would prefer not to take this risk then why not take our car friendly route or even hop on our Baboon Bus!
- Coaches and buses with roof-top skylights are only suitable for the car-friendly route.
- Please do not touch or feed the animals in the safari park.
- Soft-top cars are not allowed through the lion or monkey section, however are suitable for the car-friendly route.
- Baboons may damage your car, so you can either use the car-friendly route or be prepared for this possibility.
- Dogs are no longer allowed in any areas of the safari park. We do however provide basic accommodation for your dog, learn more about this here.
- Please read and comply with all signs, especially to keep windows and doors locked and closed when in the Baboon enclosure and Lion Reserves.
- It’s the driver’s responsibility to ensure everyone stays in the car in the safari park, and precautions are taken for their car. For your own safety do not get out of your car as there are wild animals on the safari drive.
- Sitting on your car roof on the safari drive is not permitted.
- Please drive on if any large animal approaches the vehicle – it’s the driver’s responsibility to do so.
- If you break down or need assistance, please stay in the car, sound the horn and wait for a patrol vehicle to come.
- Children must be under the supervision of adults, and cars containing children must keep the doors locked at all times.
Dogs are not allowed in any areas of the safari park. This includes both the safari drive and also the pedestrian areas of the park.
We do however provide basic accommodation for your dog should you wish to bring them on your trip.
A £5.00 refundable padlock is available at reception on arrival.
Our kennels provide basic accommodation for your pet. Drinking water is available but we do not provide water bowls or blankets. Please feel free to bring with you any items that will make your pet as comfortable as possible.
Knowsley Safari enters into this agreement on behalf of themselves, contractors and all agents. The following and the above terms and conditions stand unless changes are made in writing and signed by Knowsley Safari.
Knowsley Safari accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage that happens as a result of ignoring the safety advice or other conditions as explained. Knowsley Safari reserves the right to alter prices, facilities and animals without notice, each person who enters the park agrees to all these terms and conditions.