Enter now to win a FREE class trip to Knowsley Safari!
This is no ordinary poster competition! This is a design competition with added bite all in celebration of the brand new Tiger Trail!
Are your class up for the challenge? Click the link below and we’ll send you everything you need to know to enter your class’ artwork!
See below for full terms and conditions.
Design a poster competition terms and conditions;
By submitting an entry (including name, school and email address) you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions below:
Criteria for entry:
- Maximum 1 poster submitted per pupil
- Poster can either be A3 or A4
- Digital artwork not accepted, hand created only
- Judges will look for a wide range of materials to be used including felt tip, wax crayons, pencil crayons, paint etc. Other materials can be stuck onto the poster
- Use of glitter is discouraged as it is not environmentally friendly (unless biodegradable)
- Judges will look for the poster to contain both pictures and facts about tigers
- The pictures used should be drawn by the pupils, not photographs
- This competition is open to all teachers that are employed at UK schools. 2. The prize includes entry to Knowsley Safari between 10:00am and 3:00pm for up to 35 pupils and 10 accompanying adults, a tiger workshop at Knowsley Safari, Prescot Merseyside, L34 4AN. 3. Transport is NOT included within this prize. The winning school must provide their own transport to and from Knowsley Safari. 4. Closing date for entries is Friday 27th July 2018. 5. The winning school will be photographed and filmed during their visit for marketing and publicity purposes. By entering this competition you are acknowledging and agreeing to images being used for publicity purposes. 6. The winning entry will be selected by a panel including an independent judge on Monday 29th July 2018. 7. Prize winners will be announced week commencing Monday 29th July 2018. 8. There is no cash alternative. 9. Poster entries are for either category 1; Early Years Foundation Stage (ages 3 – 8 years) or category 2; Key Stage 2 (ages 8 – 11 years). 10. The prize must be used between Monday 10th September – Friday 19th October (Monday to Friday only). Dates are subject to availability. 10. ‘FREE’ refers to the entry, classroom workshop and a guided tour. 11. Valid for one class only – maximum 35 children. 12. By entering the competition you are under no obligation to book a school visit. 13. Your data will be stored securely and is only used for the education emailing database, it is NOT shared with third parties. We reserve the right to end or amend this competition at any time.